Wed, Mar 20|
Fascia Flow - A Rev6 Workout led by Dr. April Graham
Come flow with us! Rev6 is a movement program designed to optimize both the fascia and nervous system of the body. Workouts are done in sequences to reinforce healthy movement patterns and facilitate ideal posture. Ideal for working on the root cause of your aches and pains and improving tone.
Time & Location
Mar 20, 2024, 9:00 AM – 9:50 AM MDT
About the event
View this quick video to get an idea of what a Rev6 class looks like.
Classes are led by Rev6 Master Instructor and Naturopathic Doctor, April Graham. There is a Q&A at the end of class to help make sure your questions about how your body moves and the exercises are addressed. Also, Dr. April reviews your movment in real time to provide feedback to the best of her ability in a group setting.
What you will need for this class:
Bells, Slant Board and Pipes
- These can all be ordered directly from Rev6.
- Measure the inches from your belly button to the floor.
- If 34-39" you will need this 65 cm Exercise Ball.
- If 39-44" you will need this 75 cm Exercise Ball.
- If >44" you will need this 85 cm Exercise Ball.
- A yoga mat is fine to start, but ideally you want a wider mat like this gorilla mat.
- This is optional, but can be an amazing tool for upping the intensity and challenge of some of the exercises. You can get this on Amazon.
- You will need enough room to move around freely on the ball. We will be rolling and diving over the ball and moving our arms and legs out to the side.
- You will need enough wall space to do a squat with the ball between you and the wall.
I know this is a significant equipment investment. But, I have found this movement system to be extremely effective at relieving pain, preparing the body for sport and life, and in improving posture. So, trust me...its worth it! I even travel with my ball and slant board! I do not make any money on your equipment purchases.
- Ticket type
FASCIA FLOW (FREE) - PATIENTS
This free ticket is for current patients of Dr. April's. Please only select this option if you have had an office visit within the past 6 months.Price$0.00
- Ticket type
This ticket is for those who want to join in on the workouts but are not current patients of Dr. April's.Price$50.00
+$1.25 service fee+$1.25 service fee