Wed, Mar 29|
RevInMo™ Pelvic Floor Exercise Class
Relieve low back pain, improve hip mobility, and tone your pelvic floor in this fun-filled and educational class led by Dr. April Graham. This is a virtual class done in the comfort in your own home. You can join in any time!
Time & Location
Mar 29, 8:30 AM – 9:20 AM MDT
About the event
What you will need for this class:
- Measure the inches from your belly button to the floor.
- If 34-39" you will need this 65 cm Exercise Ball.
- If 39-44" you will need this 75 cm Exercise Ball.
- If >44" you will need this 85 cm Exercise Ball.
- A yoga mat is fine to start, but ideally you want a wider mat like this gorilla mat.
Please note: we may add equipment as we progress with consensus from the group but this should get us started.
- You will need enough room to move around freely on the ball. We will be rolling and diving over the ball and moving our arms and legs out to the side.
- You will need enough wall space to do a squat with the ball between you and the wall.
Pelvic Floor Exercise Class
This ticket is good for 1 Pelvic Floor Exercise Class$50.00+$1.25 service fee